Jeff draws on over twenty years of experience in a range of complex legal issues to bring a creative representation to the clients of Bochetto & Lentz. Jeff joined Bochetto & Lentz in January 1996. He concentrates his practice in the areas of complex commercial litigation, catastrophic injuries, and white-collar criminal defense. Jeff has extensive experience litigating “business divorces” of law firms and medical practices, complex commercial disputes, fraud claims, and construction disputes.
Prior to joining Bochetto & Lentz, Jeff was an Assistant District Attorney for six years with the Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office where he was assigned to the Drug Asset Forfeiture Unit of the Narcotics Division and the Major Trials Unit of the Trial Division. During his tenure as an Assistant District Attorney, Jeff tried hundreds of cases in the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas.
Jeff has earned an AV Preeminent rating (5.0 out of 5) from Martindale-Hubbell which is a testament to the fact that his peers rank him at the highest level of professional excellence. He has also been consistently recognized as being a Top Rated Lawyer in Pennsylvania in the area of commercial litigation.
- Southern Methodist University
- B.A. degree in Criminal Justice, 1985
- Temple University – James Beasley School of Law
- New Jersey
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals, Third and Fifth Circuits