Mr. van Laar joined Bochetto & Lentz in 1999. His practice primarily focuses on medical malpractice, pharmaceutical errors, construction accident and catastrophic motor-vehicle accident cases. He has been selected for inclusion in Pennsylvania Super Lawyers—Rising Stars in 2010 and recognized as a Outstanding Young Lawyer as published in Philadelphia Magazine in 2013.
- California State University Bakersfield
- B.A. in Criminal Justice and a Special Minor, 1995
- Rutgers-Camden School of Law
- New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court of New Jersey
- United States Court of Appeals, Third Circuit